Life Sciences Park Naming Contest
The contest is for selecting a suitable name for the Life Sciences Park of KSIDC, coming up at Thiruvananthapuram. The last date for submission is July 24, 2013. Participants are requested to send in their entries as private messages on our facebook page.
Terms & Conditions of the Facebook contest for selecting a suitable name for the Life Sciences Park, Thiruvananthapuram
Eligibility for participation
- The contest is open to any Facebook user who is a fan of KSIDC page
- The decision of KSIDC will be final in all matters related to this contest
- The judges and their immediate families and members of their households are not eligible to participate.
- Employees of various agencies working for KSIDC are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The name should reflect positively on the proposed Life Sciences Park coming up at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The name should not be offensive, insulting or derogatory in any nature.
- In instances where the same name is submitted by more than one contestant, the Selection Committee will select the entry with the earliest entry by time/date
- The name should be descriptive of a Life Sciences Park.
- The name must be original, not likely to cause confusion with any other similar business or enterprise, and not be the trademark, trade name or property of any other person or entity.
- The Selection Committee has the authority to reject an entry it deems inappropriate without providing any reason thereof.
- KSIDC should get full rights to use the name which is selected; and there should not be any liabilities attached.
Selection of Winners & Prizes
- The winner will be selected by a Selection Committee constituted at KSIDC for the purpose.
- The author of the winning entry will receive a tablet PC.
- Top-10 selected entries will receive T-Shirts.
- Prizes will be shipped only within India
By entering the contest, entrants and the winners agree:
- 1) to be bound by the terms & conditions of the contest;
- 2) to release KSIDC, its employees, and affiliates, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including those arising from the acceptance of the prize and claims including those based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy;
- 3) that all decisions made by KSIDC are final and binding;
- 4) the winner must consent to the use of his or her name, pictures, and likenesses for KSIDC’s publicity purposes without compensation; and
- 5) that there shall not be any violation of copy right Act/ Rules or infringement/ passing off of any rights of other persons/parties/entities. The contestant shall ensure this.